The daylilies have been fantastic this year and I'm enjoying a great season of color. The early ones are just finishing up but I've got a few late bloomers that are just beginning to flower.
They are almost too lovely to be real. I've tried them here, it is just too hot - they are NOT happy. I especially like #7, the color and the frilly edge.
Thanks! they really are amazing flowers. It's a bit of a pain to keep them deadheaded but they are worth the effort. #7 daylily is called Space Coast Color Scheme. What a bummer you can't grow them.
They are almost too lovely to be real. I've tried them here, it is just too hot - they are NOT happy. I especially like #7, the color and the frilly edge.
ReplyDeleteThanks! they really are amazing flowers. It's a bit of a pain to keep them deadheaded but they are worth the effort. #7 daylily is called Space Coast Color Scheme. What a bummer you can't grow them.
Delete